This page gives brief introductions to what you need to know about getting support.
This page will get you started.
This whole website is based on people sharing what they have learned, to help you get good support and help you get on with your life. There are stories of what other people have done. They show the situations people were in, what they did and how it has worked out for them.
For more information please go to the In detail pages. They tell you where to get help and even more information if you want this.
This is what we’ve covered here.
- What do I want to achieve?
- Will there be a cost for the support?
- How do I want to organise the support? (the Self-directed support options)
- What services and supports do I need?
- Who can help me find and organise this?
- How do I know it is good quality support?